• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Schmick and McCormick

dodge621

• 2 weeks later...
Is this an offshoot of the same McCormick that owns a bunch of places in San Francisco (i.e. McCormick and Kuleto among others)?

Nick

Why yes it is. Exactly the same chain. The one in San Francisco is in partnership with the person who designed the restaurant (Pat Kuleto, also of Kuleto's). On the east coast = McKormick and Schmicks.

The Clam Chowder isn't as good as Legal Seafoods. Wonder if they'll have Anchor Steam on tap?

I know I know. I answered my own question. :wink: But I had to go to san francisco to do it.

Nick :biggrin:

Nick baby, you want Anchor Steam grab Tommy and come have some steak sandwiches. 10 beers on tap, steak, listen to some tunes and check in on e-gullet.

Pick a Monday.

I'm all over it, Lou. But I need to get a Monday off.

Two major Golf outings and 1 major Break the Fast dinner is what my September future holds for me. I think I have 1 Monday at the end of the month. I'll see you at the NY get-together.

Anchor Steam on tap!! WOW!!

Thanks

Nick