• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

KLCC Microbrew Festival 2007

Audiofan2

Last year each glass was 50 cents. With over 40 breweries on hand this is a great event and a good benefit for the local listener-supported, non-commercial, independent public radio station.

I was wondering if anyone else planned on attending?

Information can be found here:

http://www.klcc.org/post/microbrewfest2006.html

Twitter: Audiofan2

www.sacramentocook.com

Last year each glass was 50 cents. With over 40 breweries on hand this is a great event and a good benefit for the local listener-supported, non-commercial, independent public radio station.

I was wondering if anyone else planned on attending?

Information can be found here:

http://www.klcc.org/post/microbrewfest2006.html

>>FEBRUARY 9 & 10, 2007

you're getting a bit impatient? :biggrin:

Yes glasses may be .50, but I believe the money largely comes from the tickets purchased, ala your typical beer fest.

I haven't been recently, though did in the past. I nice way to attend this event is to work as a volunteer beer server and after your shift, go peruse the offerings.

I was able to work the Collaboration Booth (think that's the KLCC one) and had a blast.

flavor floozy

you're getting a bit impatient?  :biggrin:

Yes glasses may be .50, but I believe the money largely comes from the tickets purchased, ala your typical beer fest.

I haven't been recently, though did in the past.  I nice way to attend this event is to work as a volunteer beer server and after your shift, go peruse the offerings.

I was able to work the Collaboration Booth (think that's the KLCC one) and had a blast.

Ha, yea you could say so. The last event I attended was Sasquatch and I am going through withdrawals. I have only been in Eugene for about 1 1/2 years, and down in Sacramento where I came from they didn't have much for beer sampling. Really, it isn't so much the bargain aspect of beer for $, but rather the opportunity to try so many excellent beers with friends.

Twitter: Audiofan2

www.sacramentocook.com