• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Restaurantgirl

Sneakeater

I'm developing a tremendous crush on Danyelle Freeman. This is embarrassing.

http://code.tv/index.html?bcpid=78334397

(OK: you can't link directly to Code TV videos. From the link above, hit "food" in the row of buttons toward the top and then access "Tour" and "Enoteca Barbone" and -- especially -- "Picholine" [nice dress Danyelle].)

Andrea Strong fans will want to view "Boqueria".

Edited by Sneakeater (log)

i enjoy restaurantgirl's blog tremendously; she strikes me as sincere and honest. her opinions are her own and she's definitely not swayed by what's hot at the moment. she also reviews restaurants at random, while you can expect other hot spots to show up in blogs, the times, and ny mag all within the same few weeks.

the funny part is that based on her reviews, we probably share very little in common in the way of taste. no matter, i respect that she's not at all predictable.

and yeah, she's cute too, but i don't go that way.

Code TV is pretty cool, I just saw the Ortolan Video from Los Angeles, what horrible decor.

How about the "Not French" Laundry in the Hamptons..... :laugh:

Andy Lynes

"I suspect that 99% of the typically british tasting palate is flawed" - Vadouvan

andylynes@gmail.com

Andy...Andyyy......it was a joke, I take it back......OK..... :wink:

Andy Lynes

"I suspect that 99% of the typically british tasting palate is flawed" - Vadouvan

andylynes@gmail.com

Andy...Andyyy......it was a joke, I take it back......OK..... :wink:

OK. I'll keep the sig line for the moment though, there's just something about that form of words that appeals to me.