• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

le paradou

xdrixn

Best Lunch I've ever had and would been a damn fine dinner too

Their lunch prices are much more appealing then dinner. I haven't been, but I've been tempted to take a long lunch there sometime when I'm downtown for work during the week.

Bill Russell

Too inconsistent for what the charge for dinner, when I went there. Some brilliant cooking, some stuff that was just plain bad. Also, saw the same half-bottle of red I drank for literally half the price at BdC which put me in a bad mood.

I'd be willing to try it again at lunch, though. Back when I worked for Yannick at le Pavillon, the lunch was one of the best bargains in town, I'd bet it's the same at Paradou.

I'm on the pavement

Thinking about the government.

• 3 weeks later...

overpriced, inconsistent and it basically blows! Anyone could cook better salmon, with a cock swirl, drizzled with a happy ending!

Stay away from this one. For half your money you can eat three times as well for at least three times at a place even like BDC!

"Whenever someone asks me if I want water with my Scotch, I say, 'I'm thirsty, not dirty' ". Joe E. Lewis