• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Burgundy wine maps

cnspriggs

You know the long maps of the cote de nuits/beaune that have the vineyards outlined and named and the different levels of premier cru and grand cru in seperate colours? Well I can't seem to find them and would like to purchase them preferably online. Any suggestions?

cheers

I don't know why the World Atlas of Wine (Robinson and Johnson) would not be adequate. The vineyards are clearly mapped by elevation and soil type. Separating the crus is just a matter of learning, which will be necessary with or without a colour guide.

I have them on my tasting room wall. Great art as well as an accurate resource to locate all of the great Burgundy estates.

They are produced by "Art & Cartographie" in France.

Searching the web I found them at www.chamberstwines.com