• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Grapevine, TX

Foodie-Girl

Visiting for a few days with folks who aren't into food as we are...so maybe someone could recommend a couple of spots? Grapevine or Colleyville would be the areas...not going into Dallas on this trip.

Pappas Bros. for one meal but that's all I have any first-hand knowledge about.

THANKS

Unfortunately, this request wound up in the "Southwest" board -- when most of the Texans hang out in "Texas."

I'll see if I can roust up someone to move it. I think your chances of replies would be much better over there.

Pardner.

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.

There are many restaurants in that general area, some chain, some not. Especially if you come down about three to five miles further on 635 to the edge of Las Colinas. Help us narrow it down a bit. What kinds of foods and restaurants are you interested in? Anything you definitely want to stay away from?