• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

Locatelli is 12.05 a pound at Costco as of 5 minutes ago. 1.4 lb chunks, priced per pound. Not two pounds. I've been purchasing at Costco for 15+ years. Some chunks are smaller, some a bit larger. 

That said, it freezes beautifully. I just had 2 pounds of CypresGove, a pound of Roth goat, a pound of havarti, and a pound of gruyere delivered. About the size of two beer cans in the door of my small counter depth fridge. 

When I was ordering from a local restaurant supply during Covid, I was buying a 4 pound full round of a nice pecorino and a young gorgonzola. 

Could not log in to the Paramus NJ location but I've shopped there a few times. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 12.18.38 PM.jpeg

Annie_H

Annie_H

Locatelli is 12.05 a pound at Costco as of 5 minutes ago. 1.4 lb chunks, priced per pound. Not two pounds. I've been purchasing at Costco for 15+ years. Some chunks are smaller, some a bit larger. 

That said, it freezes beautifully. I just had 2 pounds of CypresGove, a pound of Roth goat, a pound of havarti, and a pound of gruyere delivered. About the size of two beer cans in the door of my small counter depth fridge. 

When I was ordering from a local restaurant supply during Covid, I was buying a 4 pound full round of a nice pecorino and a young gorgonzola. 

Could not log in to the Paramus NJ location but I've shopped there a few times.