• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Puffy bread appeals. Baked or fried? The pickled and stuffed vegetables remind me of stalls @Pille showed us in Estonia  I always wonder when I see the old men congregated, smoking, reading paper, drinking coffee or tea - where are the women? We do tend to outlive them. I see it in the Chinatowns  I've visited (Los Angeles, Vancouver, San Francisco) and where I live at  coffee shops.  

Lovely gesture on the camera gift. 

heidih

heidih

Puffy bread appeals. Baked or fried? The pickled and stuffed vegetables remind me of stalls @Pille showed us in Estonia  I always wonder when I see the old men congregated, smoking, reading paper, drinking coffee or tea - where are the women? We do tend to outlive them. I see it in the Chinatowns  I've visited (Los Angels, Vancouver, San Francisco) and where I live at  coffee shops.  

Lovely gesture on the camera gift.