• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Ratatata

Darienne

Hello Ratatata,

Welcome to eGullet.  What caught me eye initially about your post was your name: Ratatata.  For reasons of pure joy, that's what I call my recipe for Ratatouille....so much easier to type on labels than to spell the name correctly...which I did not in this sentence...thank you, Spell Checker.  It's not so much that I can't spell...as that I can't type properly.  Never learned how.  

So your name...may I ask why?

Thanks, Darienne

• Like 1

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

5 hours ago, Darienne said:

Hello Ratatata,

Welcome to eGullet.  What caught me eye initially about your post was your name: Ratatata.  For reasons of pure joy, that's what I call my recipe for Ratatouille....so much easier to type on labels than to spell the name correctly...which I did not in this sentence...thank you, Spell Checker.  It's not so much that I can't spell...as that I can't type properly.  Never learned how.  

So your name...may I ask why?

Thanks, Darienne

Hi Darienne, You are right on point!! Great minds think alike.. I thought about something food related and ratatouille came to mind. I have french roots so that seemed fitting.

and who wants to type ratatouille lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1