• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patti

patti

Yes, like @Margaret Pilgrimsaid. When I make them, they are made of ground beef and slightly larger than a burger patty and topped with some kind of brown gravy or sauce and they can be topped with grilled onions, mushrooms and maybe cheese. No fillers or anything. 

ETA: Here is one I posted in the dinner thread a few months ago. Unfortunately, the toppings hide it!

image.jpeg.31ab1e8336a4bee24392a26a7082c228.jpeg

patti

patti

Yes, like @Margaret Pilgrimsaid. When I make them, they are made of ground beef and slightly larger than a burger patty and topped with some kind of brown gravy or sauce and they can be topped with grilled onions, mushrooms and maybe cheese. No fillers or anything. 

patti

patti

Yes, like @Margaret Pilgrimsaid. When I make them, they are slightly larger than a burger patty and topped with some kind of brown gravy or sauce and they can be topped with grilled onions, mushrooms and maybe cheese. No fillers or anything.