• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Sorry @Kerry Beal, I think you should stay longer. I keep getting more stuff for you to try 😁 this is from Alessandra, also from my Italian cooking forum, she is from Rimini as well. 

-Osteria de borg in  borgo San Giuliano x meat and homemade first dishes (I’m guessing pasta) 
-sol y mar, in  riccione for fish on the beach
- dalla Lella, Piadineria already mentioned. 
- da Guido, lungomare Rimini, 1 Michelin star and apparently chef Giampaolo Raschi a genius in the kitchen 
- le milton on the beach, lungomare Rimini center, very good fish and particular location  
-agriofficina, center, Close to the caste. Breakfast, brunch, dinner  with products they grow themselves. Andrea is really talented. 
-circus, in center , behind city hall, great breakfast, very good viennoiserie.  

Also if you have time in the castle there is the 100 years of Fellini exhibition. 

Franci

Franci

Sorry @Kerry Beal, I think you should stay longer. I keep getting more stuff to you to try 😁 this is from Alessandra, also from my Italian cooking forum, she is from Rimini as well. 

-Osteria de borg in  borgo San Giuliano x meat and homemade first dishes (I’m guessing pasta) 
-sol y mar, in  riccione for fish on the beach
- dalla Lella, Piadineria already mentioned. 
- da Guido, lungomare Rimini, 1 Michelin star and apparently chef Giampaolo Raschi a genius in the kitchen 
- le milton on the beach, lungomare Rimini center, very good fish and particular location  
-agriofficina, center, Close to the caste. Breakfast, brunch, dinner  with products they grow themselves. Andrea is really talented. 
-circus, in center , behind city hall, great breakfast, very good viennoiserie.  

Also if you have time in the castle there is the 100 years of Fellini exhibition.