• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

This site is getting expensive.  It was the kalbi in the first picture that decided it for me.  I have a butane grill from Sam's or maybe it was Costco that I had not been able to find for months.  I decided the best way to find it was to get a replacement.  BB& Beyond has the Philips Indoor Smokeless Grill  (with coupon) for $224. The coupon expired yesterday so I got one then. I have not tried it yet but now we can grill Korean food at the table again.  Of course as soon as I got home, I decided to get rid of several empty boxes in the basement and the butane grill was under them. I have also  been looking at toasters because of another thread.

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

This site is getting expensive.  It was the kalbi in the first picture that decided it for me.  I have a butane grill from Sam's or maybe it was Costco that I had not been able to find for months.  I decided the best way to find it was to get a replacement.  BB& Beyond has the Philips Indoor Smokeless Grill  (with coupon) for $224. The coupon expired yesterday so I got one then. I have not tried it yet but now we can grill Korean food at the table again.  Of course as soon as I got home, I decided to get rid of several empty boxes in the basement and the butane grill was under them.