• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Removed premature snicker....

I'm happy to report that a member has stepped forward and volunteered to do a week of foodblogging!  The blog starts sometime on Feb. 23, and I've been provided with a selection of teaser images.

I've taken some liberties with the first image, to see whether y'all can identify the object from a visual excerpt.  I had to look for a while at the full image before I could figure it out. 

20180220_095411.jpg

I'll check in later to see how the guessing goes. 

Smithy

Smithy

I'm happy to report that a member has stepped forward and volunteered to do a week of foodblogging!  The blog starts sometime on Feb. 23, and I've been provided with a selection of teaser images.

I've taken some liberties with the first image, to see whether y'all can identify the object from a visual excerpt.  I had to look for a while at the full image before I could figure it out. 

20180220_095411.jpg

I'll check in later to see how the guessing goes. 

Smithy

Smithy

20180220_095411.jpg

I'll check in later to see how the guessing goes. <*snicker*>