• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

2 hours ago, dcarch said:

Bamix is a relatively low powered and low speed blender, at 140 Watts and 8,000 rpm.

Many blenders work at 200 watts to over 300 watts, and up to 20,000 rpm.

That does not mean Bamix is not a good blender. It depends on your preference.

dcarch

Not all Bamix blenders are such low power. They have a range. The Bamiix I've been considering, the Bamix Gastro 350, is 350 watts and 22,000 rpm.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Bamix is a relatively low powered and low speed blender, at 140 Watts and 8,000 rpm.

dcarch

Not all Bamix blenders are such low power. They have a range. The Baniix I've been considering, the Bamix Gastro 350, is 350 watts and 22,000rpm.

liuzhou

liuzhou

dcarch

Not all Bamix blenders are such low power. The Baniix I've been considering, the Bamix Gastro 350, is 350 watts and 22,000rpm.