• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

when I do skinless Chicken breasts , after removing the two tendons , I lightly sprinkle on either  Pensey's Chicago Steak or  Sauer's Prime Rib Rub on them

they come out fine , 4 hours or so at 140 - 145

they can either be eaten hot as a dinner meal , or chilled and reheated another night , or sliced thin for a fine sandwich.

remember  Im starting w CkBr that are generic and they do not have fantastic chicken flavor.   a little of the two above seasonings , or your favorite

turn them into tasty meals and sandwiches.  $ 1.66 /lbs

I season beef cuts in a similar manner , cook at 130.1 until tender  ( time varies w cut ) and use in a similar manner as above.

the beef cuts i hunt out  ( sirloin tips whole --- flap meat ) only need 6 or so hours to get to be tender.

for 24 - 48 hour cooks its a different story.

rotuts

rotuts

when I do skinless Chicken breasts , after removing the two tendons , I lightly sprinkle on either  Pensey's Chicago Steak or  Sauer's Prime Rib Rub on them

they come out fine , 4 hours or so at 140 - 145

they can either be eaten hot as a dinner meal , or chilled and reheated another night , or sliced thin for a fine sandwich.

remember  Im starting w CkBr that are generic and they do not have fantastic chicken flavor.   a little of the two above seasonings , or your favorite

turn them into tasty meals and sandwiches.  $ 1.66 /lbs