• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CentralMA

CentralMA

Recent find at local Goodwill here in Central Massachusetts, for the princely sum of $6.99.

Dualit toaster, what looks to be called a "bun warmer".

A little damage on the top, but I may be able to pound that out or get a replacement panel.

These look to be highly repairable, easy parts availability.

Shined up nicely. Works perfectly. Red switch to designate 2 slot or four slot use, and a real tic-tic-tic mechanical timer.

Does anyone know how to decipher the Model and Serial Number to determine age?

front.jpg

damage.jpg

tag.jpg

::EDIT:: Just saw the reflection in the toaster. Shined up nicely, eh? Good thing I had clothes on.

::And another EDIT:: After extensive Googling I believe the toaster was manufactured in the 42nd week of 2006. I have an email inquiry into the company to see if the damaged panel is available, and also verification of the date.

CentralMA

CentralMA

Recent find at local Goodwill here in Central Massachusetts, for the princely sum of $6.99.

A little damage on the top, but I may be able to pound that out or get a replacement panel.

Shined up nicely. Works perfectly. Red switch to designate 2 slot or four slot use, and a real tic-tic-tic mechanical timer.

front.jpg

damage.jpg

tag.jpg

::EDIT:: Just saw the reflection in the toaster. Shined up nicely, eh? Good thing I had clothes on.

CentralMA

CentralMA

front.jpg

damage.jpg

tag.jpg