• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

14 hours ago, boilsover said:

OK., this week's score was an Apilco 1.5L oval casserole.  It wasn't a steal at $30, but Replacements sells them for $130.  Inaugurated it with a small cassoulet...

Apilco.jpg

We have a discount store in this area called Ocean State Job Lot. They buy out inventories of closed stores. Some years ago these  showed up and I bought these two. I have no idea what I paid, but they are pleasing to the eye and fun to use.

HC

IMG_1483.thumb.JPG.d4d9876df5a6c5bb0dccd3954da7c049.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

OK., this week's score was an Apilco 1.5L oval casserole.  It wasn't a steal at $30, but Replacements sells them for $130.  Inaugurated it with a small cassoulet...

Apilco.jpg

We have a discount store in this area called Ocean State Job Lot. They buy out inventories of closed stores. Some yeas ago these  showed up and I bought these two. I have no idea what I paid, but they re pleasing to the eye and fun to use.

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

Apilco.jpg

We have a discount store in this area called Ocean State Job Lot. The buy out inventories of closed stores.Some yeas ago these  showed up and I bought these two. I have no idea what I paid, but they re pleasing to the eye and fun to use.

HC