• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

boilsover

boilsover

On 1/31/2018 at 1:31 PM, Anna N said:

I stared at it for quite a while before I clued in.  That’s my handwriting.

Speaking of synchronicity...  Yesterday, as I drove past my Goodwill of choice, I witnessed a woman loading a nested stack of 5 rectangular woven storage baskets through her hatchback  (You know, the ones that aren't really any good for anything).   Three days earlier:  A woman in front of me in the donation lane was handing the same stack to the attendant.

And it was the same car and woman.

As long as I live, I will regret not stopping to ask, a la Nancy Kerrigan, "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??

boilsover

boilsover

On 1/31/2018 at 1:31 PM, Anna N said:

I stared at it for quite a while before I clued in.  That’s my handwriting.

Speaking of synchronicity...  Yesterday, as I drove past my Goodwill of choice, I witnessed a woman loading a nested stack of 5 rectangular woven storage baskets through her hatchback  (You know, the ones that aren't really any good for anything).   Three days earlier:  The woman in front of me in the donation lane was handing the same stack to the attendant.

And it was the same car and woman.

As long as I live, I will regret not stopping to ask, a la Nancy Kerrigan, "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??