• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shel_B

Shel_B

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:06 PM, Anna N said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Found this lovely terra-cotta bread pan today in a thrift store. Paid  $3.99 for it.   Will take it up to Manitoulin and see about making some bread in the (CSO) steam oven up there.  

I've been using a similar pan for 35+ years, and recently found a new one, so I now have two plus two small, personal-sized pans as well.  Love 'em, even though they don't get used a lot. 

Don't bake bread too often, but when I do, I use the pans found here..

Shel_B

Shel_B

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:06 PM, Anna N said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Found this lovely terra-cotta bread pan today in a thrift store. Paid  $3.99 for it.   Will take it up to Manitoulin and see about making some bread in the (CSO) steam oven up there.  

I've been using a similar pan for 35+ years, and recently found a new one, so I now have two plus two small, personal-sized pans as well.  Love 'em, even though they don't get used a lot.  Don't bake bread too often, but when I do, I use the pans found here..