• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Pham Tat Thanh

Pham Tat Thanh

Hello all of you, guys. I'm from Việt Nam, a small and peaceful country on the South East of Asean.

Like as almost member in here, I love "Cuisine", I like reading and watching about it on the internet, even I don't know about how to make it or I can't make it. I also own a personal blog about cuisine and It include all of my favourite food and the method to cook it, you can visit it at here :).

I incidentally see our forum via google, although my English is not really good, but I kindly want to discuss with everybody about delicious food and drink from all over the world. Please feel free to help me if I have any question.

Thank and nice to meet all of you!

Pham Tat Thanh

Pham Tat Thanh

Hello all of you, guys. I'm from Việt Nam, a small and peaceful country on the South East of Asean.

Like as almost member in here, I love "Cuisine", I like reading and watching about it on the internet, even I don't know about how to make it or I can't make it. I also own a personal blog about cuisine and It include all of my favourite food and the method to cook it :).

I incidentally see our forum via google, although my English is not really good, but I kindly want to discuss with everybody about delicious food and drink from all over the world. Please feel free to help me if I have any question.

Thank and nice to meet all of you!