• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thank you for a great week and a warm welcome to eGullet. We enjoyed your questions and hearing your candid feedback. We hope it was as informative to you as it was to us. We look forward to seeing you at Verbena or Bar Demi, in disguise or out. If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter email us at verbenanyc@mindspring.com. Happy Holidays.

Diane and Michael

Thank you, Diane and Michael. I did not have time to bother you with questions but appreciated the bother you had taken with your replies. And thank you for your "What makes you want to return?" survey.

Come back and post when you can on whatever interests you.

"I've caught you Richardson, stuffing spit-backs in your vile maw. 'Let tomorrow's omelets go empty,' is that your fucking attitude?" -E. B. Farnum

"Behold, I teach you the ubermunch. The ubermunch is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: the ubermunch shall be the meaning of the earth!" -Fritzy N.

"It's okay to like celery more than yogurt, but it's not okay to think that batter is yogurt."

Serving fine and fresh gratuitous comments since Oct 5 2001, 09:53 PM

Our thanks go out to Diane and Micheal for making this such a great and engaging Q&A!

And congrats to the lucky winners who will receive Diane's book!

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host