• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

6 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

Yes. The triangle flag folds prevent sogginess. 

I know you live alone now, as I do, @heidih. Having these delicious little triangles in your freezer to cook up at whim is what you absolutely want to do.

I love spanakopita, and the best way for us single folks to enjoy it is frozen in little triangles to enjoy whenever we like.

You can also pull them out impress guests on short notice, too.

I've only made the full dish Spanakopita and would like to try this little triangles method.  Care to share your procedure, either of you, @Thanks for the Crepes and @heidih please.  @Kim Shook also.

Darienne

Darienne

5 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

Yes. The triangle flag folds prevent sogginess. 

I know you live alone now, as I do, @heidih. Having these delicious little triangles in your freezer to cook up at whim is what you absolutely want to do.

I love spanakopita, and the best way for us single folks to enjoy it is frozen in little triangles to enjoy whenever we like.

You can also pull them out impress guests on short notice, too.

I've only made the full dish Spanakopita and would like to try this little triangles method.  Care to share your procedure, either of you, @Thanks for the Crepes and @heidih please.