• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Houston-Hendersons Fried Chicken

jscarbor

I tried to stop by the other day at this TSU area legendary fried chicken joint only to find that they have decided to close in January! Not many good fried chicken joints left. I still like Frenchy's despite the fact that they use way too much salt.

Edited by jscarbor (log)

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to stop by the other day at this TSU area legendary fried chicken joint only to find that they have decided to close in January! Not many good fried chicken joints left. I still like Frenchy's despite the fact that they use way too much salt.

They closed in January of 2007 or they have decided to close in Jamuary of 2008?

They closed in January of 2007 or they have decided to close in Jamuary of 2008?

January 2007.