• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Woohoo for Cachaca Dave!

Abra

The current F&W issue has an article naming the 15 people who have made a real impact on the world of food this year. So I'm looking at the list of names thinking "How out of it can I be? I've never heard of a single one of these people."

But then, as I read, I see that one is Cachaca Dave! He's heartily say thanks. Very cool, Dave!

• 2 weeks later...
The current F&W issue has an article naming the 15 people who have made a real impact on the world of food this year.  So I'm looking at the list of names thinking "How out of it can I be?  I've never heard of a single one of these people." 

But then, as I read, I see that one is Cachaca Dave!  He's heartily say thanks.  Very cool, Dave!

Congrats to Cachcaca Dave!

Liquorsnob.com has a great take on Dave's exploits-

http://www.liquorsnob.com/archives/2006/10...he_big_time.php