• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BeeZee

BeeZee

After saying a week ago that she though she'd skip it this year, Mom texted me to ask if my husband and I would want to come to their house, so it will just be 4 of us, spaced around the dining room table. My sister and BIL are not included because I won't spend time in a confined area with him, he's exposed to many people at work and I don't believe he's careful enough. To paraphrase @weinoo, an unintended benefit.

As far as food, I'm tasked with noodle kugel. Mom will probably make a small brisket and some chicken breasts since I don't eat beef.

BeeZee

BeeZee

After saying a week ago that she though she'd skip it this year, Mom texted me to ask if my husband and I would want to come to their house, so it will just be 4 of us, spaced around the dining room table. My sister and BIL are not included because I won't spend time in a confined area with him, he's exposed to many people at work and I don't believe he's careful enough. To paraphrase @weinoo, an unintended benefit.