• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Liqueurs

Bill Poster

Mozart White Chocolate Liqueur $19.99.

Opaque, creamy taupe with pinkish tint. Sweet nougat nose. Very smooth medium body with nice white chocolate, nougat, and faint brown spice notes and a smooth, well balanced finish. Very tasty and drinkable.

Carolans Finest Irish Cream Liqueur $25.99.

Medium, yellowish brown color. Caramel fudge and vanilla aromas. Thick and creamy with mild nougat, caramel, cookie dough/flour, and dried fruit flavors. Finishes with a creamy, mocha, whiskey, and spice fade.

Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur $19.99.

Pale golden amber with an a orangish hue. Robust, roasted nut, and mocha aromas. A round, satiny entry leads to a lightly sweet light-to medium-bodied palate with sugar-coated hazelnut, mocha nut fudge, delicate brown spices, and subtle fruitiness. Finishes with a very smooth, delicate fade fade of nuts and frosting. Brilliantly refined with delicate natural roasted nut and spice flavors. A benchmark liqueur. 

descriptions and reviews provided by Tastings.com :wink:

Melissa Goodman aka "Gifted Gourmet"

Xanath

Fortunately for me and my dearest friends, when it appeared that it might become difficult to find in the US, I bought three cases.

:cool:

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.