• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

• product-image-quickten.png.a40203b506711f7664fc62024e54a584.pngDid you know that these all-volunteer forums are operated by the 501(c)3 not-for-profit Society for Culinary Arts & Letters? This holiday season, consider a tax-deductible Quick Ten Bucks to support the eG Forums and help us remain completely advertising-free. Thanks to all those who have donated so far!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrea Sottimano

Un Saluto

3 posts in this topic

First of all, hallo to everyone on this forum!

I began to read some of yours questions, they are all very interesting!I am sure it will be a very interesting week .

Please, don't be too severe with my english and don't mind if my anwers won't arrive immediatly, sometimes....

Thank you all for yours words of welcome!

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Sottimano

Azienda Agricola Sottimano, Barbaresco (Neive)

Welcome, Andrea! We are so pleased that you have agreed to do this. I am looking forward to an interesting week. Will you have photos to post for us as well?

Mary Baker

Solid Communications

Find me on Facebook

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer these questions for us.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0