• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Palette

The menu at Palette is now changed. I think the food is great. The focus is on food of the Americas and I think that they have really done a great job with the new menu. The stuff on there now is not only tasty but I know what it is also. You should check it out now for dinner. They make some of their own vodka flavors there too. I am pretty impressed with the overall menu and new chef. I heard about them having a wine pairing dinner on Monday the 20th. Sounds interesting, I think I'll try it out.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Poshpastries,

Publicist,

Palette Restaurant :wink:

That's the response I WANTED to post, but whenever I post something even close to snarky, I feel bad.

:hmmm:

Maybe I need to give up some of that feeling-badness.

The menu at Palette is now changed. I think the food is great. The focus is on food of the Americas and I think that they have really done a great job with the new menu. The stuff on there now is not only tasty but I know what it is also. You should check it out now for dinner. They make some of their own vodka flavors there too. I am pretty impressed with the overall menu and new chef. I heard about them having a wine pairing dinner on Monday the 20th. Sounds interesting, I think I'll try it out.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Poshpastries,

Publicist,

Palette Restaurant :wink:

That's the response I WANTED to post, but whenever I post something even close to snarky, I feel bad.

:hmmm:

Maybe I need to give up some of that feeling-badness.

Jenny, somebody has to keep some decorum, otherwise it would turn into romperoom.

• 4 months later...