• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

15 minutes ago, boilsover said:

I have been mulling a product idea for some time.  What would be the interest of members here in owning a BSO-type counterrtop small oven combined with a very precise and even small cooktop built into the top housing surface?  Worth having?

Hmmm. It would be great in a dorm or a boat or tiny house. Not sure it solves a problem that many have. I use the heck out of the BSO but still need a real range. I think the success of a unit like this would require a rethinking of how a kitchen works and is designed. 

gfweb

gfweb

12 minutes ago, boilsover said:

I have been mulling a product idea for some time.  What would be the interest of members here in owning a BSO-type counterrtop small oven combined with a very precise and even small cooktop built into the top housing surface?  Worth having?

Hmmm. It would be great in a dorm or tiny house. Not sure it solves a problem that many have. I use the heck out of the BSO but still need a real range.