• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jim D.

Jim D.

18 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

I think I recall having that issue initially and it was a matter of making sure every part was in it's place if that makes sense. 

I managed to reach Jimmy at Premier.  He sent a diagram (see below) showing how the parts are supposed to be attached (note that the splash guard goes between the roller holder and the stirring mechanism).  I took a video of me trying to attach the knob that holds everything together, and it appears I may have a defective part.  It's always comforting to know one is not totally crazy.

.RollerGuardAssembly.png.fbf125e9980734b30041601088d1eede.png

Jim D.

Jim D.

18 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

I think I recall having that issue initially and it was a matter of making sure every part was in it's place if that makes sense. 

I managed to reach Jimmy at Premier.  He sent a diagram (see below) showing how the parts are supposed to be attached (note that the splash guard goes between the roller holder and the stirring mechanism).  I took a video of me trying to attach the knob that holds everything together, and it appears I may have a defective part.  It's always comforting to now one is not totally crazy.

.RollerGuardAssembly.png.fbf125e9980734b30041601088d1eede.png