• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

55 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Does anyone know what is happening to Prune and Gabrielle Hamilton.? I searched and searched but did not come up with any satisfactory answer. 

Looks like Gabrielle is hosting a culinary cycling tour of Sardinia later this month

And it looks like some renos are still ongoing at the former Prune restaurant. One of the comments suggests that Covid funding was received and must be spent on approved expenses or returned. But does that mean Prune will re-open? Nothing I could see gave a good answer to that.  (Also, I am not sure how up-to-date this reno info really is, it looks like the same thing that was reported a year earlier.  😞 )

FauxPas

FauxPas

50 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Does anyone know what is happening to Prune and Gabrielle Hamilton.? I searched and searched but did not come up with any satisfactory answer. 

Looks like Gabrielle is hosting a culinary cycling tour of Sardinia later this month

And it looks like some renos are still ongoing at the former Prune restaurant. One of the comments suggests that Covid funding was received and must be spent on approved expenses or returned. But does that mean Prune will re-open? Nothing I could see gave a good answer to that.