• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Hi. My name is François Sinclair-Lamontagne.

Currently I reside in the city of Montreal, Canada.

Love & enthusiasm that I have for food & cooking is limitless.

Healthy dishes & snacks is what I enjoy greatly.

Salad with fresh veggies is one of my favorite to eat & cook, usually it contains lemon & jalapeno.

Browsing through books about nutrition & awesome recipes is one of my favorite pass time.

Chicken is my favorite protein, it is followed by seafood & lam. I also enjoy pork & beef, specially when it's well marinated & grilled on a charcoal bbq during summers.

Italian, British & Asian are to name a few of my admired gastronomies. 

Cooking has been my passion for the past few years. Restaurant dishes in my area inspire me on occasion.

Hi. My name is François Sinclair-Lamontagne.

Currently I reside in the city of Montreal, Canada.

Love & enthusiasm that I have for food & cooking is limitless.

Healthy dishes & snacks is what I really enjoy creating & eating.

Salads with fresh veggies is one of my favorites, they will usually be found with lemon & jalapeno.

Browsing trough books about nutrition & awesome recipes is one of my favorite pass time.

Chicken is my favorite protein, it is followed by fish & lam. I also enjoy porc & beef, specially marinated & grilled on a charcoal bbq during summers.

Italian, British & Asian are to name a few of my admired gastronomies. 

Cooking has been my passion for the past few years. Restaurant dishes in my area inspire me a lot.