• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Ci is selling, ...  what their selling.

same as consumer reports. Indeed CR a while back got called out for loving and raining highly what their

demographic loved and already purchased.  bad for subscriptions is you tell your readers their 2,500 $$ washer

might look snappy, but didn't clean the clothes.

they target an audience  and inundate them w a good idea or two  in 76.5 different forms, for profits

I looked the review over.  

their Test Market is now in the $ 250 range.

whats more important is to see what they say about the pans, not necessarily the ranks.

one of these comments might speak to you, or hit you in the " Funny Bone "

that's it.  it helps , so that you don't encourage them too much, to get the issue(s) from your local library

re olive oil :  you like it ? fine.  a trained tester likes something else and not what you like , much less important

they key is that its olive oil and not Crank-Case Oil refined in Italy but with a Tunisian origin.

I don't think CI took the trouble to look into that, Im just guessing.

rotuts

rotuts

same as consumer reports. Indeed CR a while back got called out for loving and raining highly what their

demographic loved and already purchased.  bad for subscriptions is you tell your readers their 2,500 $$ washer

might look snappy, but didn't clean the clothes.

they target an audience  and inundate them w a good idea or two  in 76.5 different forms, for profits

what more important is to see what they say about the pans, not necessarily the ranks.

that's it.

re olive oil :  you like it ? fine.  a trained tester likes something else and not what you like , less important

they key is that its olive oil and not Crank-Case Oil refined in Italy but with a Tunisian origin.

I don't think CI took the trouble to look into that, Im just guessing.

rotuts

rotuts

same as consumer reports.

they target and audience  and inundate them w a good idea or two  in 76.5 different forms.

what more important is to see what they say about the pans, not necessarily the ranks.

that's it.

re olive oil :  you like it ? fine.  a trained tester likes something else and not what you like , less important

they key is that its olive oil and on Crank-Case Oil refined in Italy but with a Tunisian origin.