• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

KennethT

KennethT

spelling

Sorry about this - I tried to edit the post a while back about Quan Oc Dao (the second seafood place).... we did get one other dish - these razor clams:

20151227_192415.jpg

They were really good - perfectly cooked, and in chili and butter sauce....  but even still, we had thought we ordered other dishes (like those shrimp), but we never did....

OK, I'm exhausted and off to bed... more tomorrow!!!

KennethT

KennethT

Sorry about this - I tried to edit the post a while back about Quan Oc Dau (the second seafood place).... we did get one other dish - these razor clams:

20151227_192415.jpg

They were really good - perfectly cooked, and in chili and butter sauce....  but even still, we had thought we ordered other dishes (like those shrimp), but we never did....

OK, I'm exhausted and off to bed... more tomorrow!!!