• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

13 hours ago, Duvel said:

I found this package in Newcastle‘s Chinatown in the beginning of this week. It seemed to be the most popular of the choices they had … I will give it a try in the not too distant future.

I don't know that brand, but then I don't really know any - like most people in Liuzhou, I never buy that packaged stuff. I only tried once. I can get the real thing everywhere for much less money and it's much, much better!

It's kinda like the difference between real ramen in Japan and the stuff in your local convenience store. 😁

liuzhou

liuzhou

13 hours ago, Duvel said:

I found this package in Newcastle‘s Chinatown in the beginning of this week. It seemed to be the most popular of the choices they had … I will give it a try in the not too distant future.

I don't know that brand, but then I don't really know any - like most people in Liuzhou, I never buy that packaged stuff. I only tried once. I can get the real thing everywhere for much less money and it's much, much better!

It'slike the difference between real ramen in Japan and the stuff in your local convenience store. 😁