• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

of course I had the other Steak Biscuit this AM

the biscuit was quite nice.    the grilled onions added a lot of flavor.  couldn't taste the egg nor the cheese

45 sec out of the refrig melted the cheese.   it was hard as a rock cold

suggests to me ultra saturated animal fat.

if you never trim the peripheral fat off you steaks  you might recognize the beefy fatty flavor.

real staying power in this FoodBombe.

BTW  the meat might not have been ground beet but beef very very heavily passed through the " Cube-ing Machine ' 

several times.

Id say , if piping hot , this item has the most flavor of anything at McD's

just make sure its hot and this is the flavor your looking for.

a P.S.:  say what you like about what's ' cheese ' and what's ' not cheese '

back in the day Velveta had nothing imitation in it.  melted nicely  and made a might fine macaroni cheese.

nowday  don't bother to look at the label.

rotuts

rotuts

the biscuit was quite nice.    the grilled onions added a lot of flavor.  couldn't taste the egg nor the cheese

if you never trim the peripheral fat off you steaks  you might recognize the beefy fatty flavor.

BTW  the meat might not have been ground beet but beef very very heavily passed through the " Cube-ing Machine ' 

several times.

Id say , if piping hot , this item has the most flavor of anything at McD's

just make sure its hot and this is the flavor your looking for.

rotuts

rotuts

several times.