• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

tapas in houston

kaneel

Anyone know of a good place to try in the houuston area??

One of my customer told me about mi luna in woodlands??...has anyone tried this place before?

Mi Luna is in Rice village. Good starter place. Food isn't bad, but it gets really loud and the drinks are extremely overpriced. Solera was pretty good last time I went, but the place I've been going to most is Rioja. Everything's well priced and the food is pretty spot on.

Catalan is a good Spanish "style" place that isn't tapas, but has pretty good food.

Anyone know of a good place to try in the houuston area??

One of my customer told me about mi luna in woodlands??...has anyone tried this place before?

Mi Luna is in Rice village. Good starter place. Food isn't bad, but it gets really loud and the drinks are extremely overpriced. Solera was pretty good last time I went, but the place I've been going to most is Rioja. Everything's well priced and the food is pretty spot on.

Catalan is a good Spanish "style" place that isn't tapas, but has pretty good food.

I did not realize that mi luna had two locations.

Thanks for your suggestions!!

Mi Luna will be opeing up another locaton in Sugar Land soon as well.

Ibiza's sister restaurant in actually Catalan. That being said Rioja is a great choice. Catalans food may not be spanish but the "small" plates are pretty much all awesome. and the wine list is my favorite.