• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Future Of Nano-Wine-Technology or NWT

Don Giovanni

The Future Of Nano-Wine-Technology or NWT

In the years ahead we shall come to see many great accomplishments...these accomplishments will not only...define humanity...they will define wine, viticulture, Oenology and shake the very ground that we know of...nanobots...yes nanobots...without getting into the science...I will get into the conclusions...any vintage from the past will be able to be replicated down to the atom...this will happen around the years 2015-2020...this man has explained how...Ron Kramer has posted a link to get to the lectures of...

"Kurzweil's eclectic career and propensity for combining science with practical -- often humanitarian -- applications have inspired comparisons with Thomas Edison."

Time

Ray Kurweil's link Click On Me

Click On Me

So the future looks like it will bring about a change in winemaking not seen in 10,000 years...R U READY...