• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Speaking of Princeton

Jeff L

I'm having a very important business lunch next Wednesday in the Princeton area on Route 1. Can anyone recommend a good place with enough room and low decible noise?

Don't much care about type of cuisine but nothing off the wall, more interested in securing a place where we can conduct business in a professional setting.

The Route 1 Corridor in the West Windsor/Plainsboro area doesn't have much to offer in terms of a professional setting to conduct business. Hopefully someone will come up with a better suggestion, but you might be best off (dare I say) somewhere like the Hyatt Regency in Carnegie Center.

The Route 1 Corridor in the West Windsor/Plainsboro area doesn't have much to offer in terms of a professional setting to conduct business.  Hopefully someone will come up with a better suggestion, but you might be best off (dare I say) somewhere like the Hyatt Regency in Carnegie Center.

Yeah, thanks I thought of that place. It would be dead last probably after Burger King though. Food is lousy service is worse

Tre Piani would work. So would Nassau Inn, Hyatt. I fyou can make it after 1 pm, I'd say Big Fish is a good option...light , bright, they could give you a 4 top if its not noon..Also big on business is Charlie Brown's, the small chain steakhouse, between MarketFiar and Nassau Green.