• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

@curls

Sorry. I did not realize how blurry the  photographs were.  As you can see I opened what I assume is the seasoning mix. So I am not sure if directions have been cut off. I tasted a little on my finger and decided that it was sweet and not something that I really wanted to mix with vegetables.   I am still interested in how it is used.   As for the gravy I just winged it by stirring it into some melted butter and adding water. A translation would be very much appreciated. 

image.jpegvimage.jpeg

Anna N

Anna N

@curls,

Sorry. I did not realize how blurry the  photographs were.  As you can see I opened what I assume is the seasoning mix. So I am not sure if directions have been cut off. I tasted a little on my finger and decided that it was sweet and not something that I really wanted to mix with vegetables.   I am still interested in how it is used.   As for the gravy I just winged it by stirring it into some melted butter and adding water. A translation would be very much appreciated. 

image.jpegvimage.jpeg