• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chateau de Maligny

joiei

If anyone knows of a wine shop in the lower midwest regions that has Chateau de Maligny Chablis on the shelf, please let me know. I could use a case. I have been charged with finding it after my boss has some in Toronto. And they will not spring for the plane ticket to go there to get it. You can pm me if you like.

It is good to be a BBQ Judge.  And now it is even gooder to be a Steak Cookoff Association Judge.  Life just got even better.  Woo Hoo!!!

"lower midwest regions"? Where, exactly?

Maligny should be pretty easy to find, I would think, unless you are talking about backwoods lower midwest regions. And for a few dollars more you can purchase Maligny's Fourchaume Premier Cru Chablis, which can be a very good wine -- although I've found it to be more inconsistent from vintage to vintage than one might typically expect.

We cannot employ the mind to advantage when we are filled with excessive food and drink - Cicero

I am in Oklahoma, The Brown Derby in Springfield does not stock it. I am waiting to hear from a wine shop in Dallas. Kansas city would not be too far to go.

It is good to be a BBQ Judge.  And now it is even gooder to be a Steak Cookoff Association Judge.  Life just got even better.  Woo Hoo!!!