• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cruvinet System

sput

Anybody here have any reliable experience or info they can share on the Cruvinet Preservation System... I am curious about reliability issues and maintenence/repair experiences and what kind of customer service/support you recieve from Cruvinet themselves...

The benefits to both the customer and restaurants/proprietors seem very obvious, and I can't seem to dig up much negative about the company...

Please elaborate if you have DIRECT experience...

Adam

Adam

Chef - Food / Wine / Travel Consultant - Writer

Anybody here have any reliable experience or info they can share on the Cruvinet Preservation System... I am curious about reliability issues and maintenence/repair experiences and what kind of customer service/support you recieve from Cruvinet themselves...

The benefits to both the customer and restaurants/proprietors seem very obvious, and I can't seem to dig up much negative about the company...

Please elaborate if you have DIRECT experience...

Adam

Call (215) 922-7800. Ask for Bill Eccleston - he's the sommelier at Il Bar at Panorama here in Philly. They have a 120 bottle cruvinet and have had it for years. He should have the best perspective of anyone I can think of on this issue.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol