• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sciarada

rich

There is a green mixed-fruit cordial from Italy called Sciarada. I was given 8 bottles some 15 years ago and I'm down to the last one. I have tried in vain to contact the distributor listed on the bottle, and have tried a search on Google with no luck. Does anyone know if it's still made and where it can be purchased?

Rich Schulhoff

Opinions are like friends, everyone has some but what matters is how you respect them!

Have you tried a Google search? If not, be prepared for much reading in Italian. :wink:

If fellow eG'ers can't help, try posting on Webtender because I do know of many regulars that are all over Europe that may know of something more to help your search. :cool:

• 17 years later...