• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CookBot

CookBot

typos!

3 hours ago, RWood said:

And I have an insert that looks like a bark imprint.

So your cake roll would be embossed with a bark imprint?  Like those elaborate Bundt pans that NordicWare makes?

Come to think of it, I'm surprised NordicWare hasn't come up with buche-style pan.  God knows they've made every other shape imaginable, from Roman coliseums to animal forms.

Edit:  OMG, I just looked at your website link.  You're an actual pro!  Now I'm embarrassed to even show my  buche.      😒   

CookBot

CookBot

1 hour ago, RWood said:

So your cake roll would be embossed with a bark imprint?  Like those elaborate Bundt pans that NordicWare makes?

Come to think of it, I'm surprised NordicWare hasn't come up with buche-style pan.  God knows they've made ever other shape imaginable, from Roman coliseums to animal forms.

Edit:  OMG, I just looked at your website link.  You're an actual pro!  Now I'm embarrassed to even show my  buche.      😒   

CookBot

CookBot

1 hour ago, RWood said:

Come to think of it, I'm surprised NordicWare hasn't come up with buche-style pan.  God knows they've made ever other shape imaginable, from Roman coliseums to animal forms.