• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

spel

Green cabbage cooked in the Instant Pot is a revelation to me.  Sliced in wedges and layered on top of each other, (I put a couple of whole medium carrots at the bottom as a trivet).  Salt, pepper, 1/2 cup water or broth, 4-6 minutes, Natural release.  The sweetest, tender cabbage side.  I usually put me IP outside when cooking cabbage, because, you know, cabbage fragrance.

lemniscate

lemniscate

Green cabbage cooked in the Instant Pot is a revelation to me.  Sliced in wedges and layered on top of each other, (I put a couple of whole medium carrots at the bottom as a trivet).  Salt, pepper, 1/2 cup water or broth, 4-6 minutes, Natural release.  The sweetest, tender cabbage side.  I usually put me IP outside when cooking cabbage, because, you know, cabbage frangrance.