• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Jeffrey's

tommy

Hell, once you get the cash from STELLA KYARI ZANNA you could buy the place and go naked if you felt like it... :shock:

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.

Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak

Went recently with a party of 6 and we all found Jeffreys to be very uninspiring. The room is very, very stark, no music, dishes, stemware and silverware are nothing to write home about. Service was very unenthusiastic. Menu is limited and of course, they were sold out of their best appetizer (duck quesadilla) and their top dessert (molten lava cake) at 7:30 on a Friday evening. Room was slow, maybe explaining the lack of service? Been there before and won't be going back, but thats my opinion.

jackie. thanks for the input. your comments about the room are interesting. could you describe the setting a bit more? friends tell me it's very cold in a strange way. but that was a few years ago. i can't imagine that they let it go so long, but stranger things have happened.