• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tempest63

Tempest63

10 hours ago, weinoo said:

Are you not planning on including any vegetable tapas; artichoke hearts/baby artichokes are great stewed in some stock/sherry/etc.  And there are always some sort of mushroom dish in tapas bars.

As our Pescatarian guest is near vegetarian there will be plenty of veg dishes. The Brindisa Russian salad as well as stuffed mushrooms, Mediterranean veg and likely one or two others. 
We will finish with a couple of paellas, one meat based and one heavily veg and fish based. I’m still doing my research on the paellas.

Tempest63

Tempest63

10 hours ago, weinoo said:

Are you not planning on including any vegetable tapas; artichoke hearts/baby artichokes are great stewed in some stock/sherry/etc.  And there are always some sort of mushroom dish in tapas bars.

As our Pescatarian guest is near vegetarian there will be plenty of veg dishes. The Brindisa Russian salad as well as stuffed mushrooms, Mediterranean bed and likely one or two others. 
We will finish with a couple of paellas, one meat based and one heavily veg and fish based. I’m still doing my research on the paellas.