• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Changed printer to print.

1 hour ago, Kim Shook said:

It is odd.  I keep searching for it.  He was a real public figure in the NOLA food/beverage  scene.  Can't figure out why they haven't done one.

With so few print outlets left it’s hard to know where to look for an obituary. I know that after a recent loss in our family the obituary only appeared on the funeral home site. 

Anna N

Anna N

46 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

It is odd.  I keep searching for it.  He was a real public figure in the NOLA food/beverage  scene.  Can't figure out why they haven't done one.

With so few printer outlets left it’s hard to know where to look for an obituary. I know that after a recent loss in our family the obituary only appeared on the funeral home site.