• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

eugenep

eugenep

I read the headline for this post and got excited at the thought of fermented jam. 

Like - WOW - it must taste super good with deep complex flavor after fermentation/mold. 

I wonder if that's what gives it that extra punch and keeps customers coming back for more. 

Nice article though - interesting to see scandal in the food world (like the equivalent of insider-trading but for restauranteurs) 

I found the infamous image online: 

image.png.fdd9ff6744e7724a6247f0d8f5d720fc.png

eugenep

eugenep

I read the headline for this post and got excited at the thought of fermented jam. 

Like - WOW - it must taste super good with deep complex flavor after fermentation/mold. 

I wonder if that's what gives it that extra punch and keeps customers coming back for more. 

Nice article though - interesting to see scandal in the food world (like the equivalent of insider-trading but for restauranteurs) 

eugenep

eugenep

Nice article though - nice to see scandal in the food world (like the equivalent of insider-trading but for restauranteurs)