• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

@baking.in

@baking.in

On 4/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, Vojta said:

Goergeous! You know how to. I love eclipse shape.

Depends on you... read through outline of the course and think about how many new things you going to learn.

For me only her last lesson has high value for me (troubleshooting), if it was possible I would take just that one. For the whole I a) lack the money. And b) because I did some mousse cakes and mirror glazes, I can follow a recipe even with small instructions given. Thus I just purchased her ebook. :)

Thank you! ❤️ My only struggle is the lack of space in my freezer - what to do with leftover glaze. Maybe its a bit sweet too. I have no problems with the glaze by itself ^^ love it actually

@baking.in

@baking.in

8 minutes ago, Vojta said:

Goergeous! You know how to. I love eclipse shape.

Depends on you... read through outline of the course and think about how many new things you going to learn.

For me only her last lesson has high value for me (troubleshooting), if it was possible I would take just that one. For the whole I a) lack the money. And b) because I did some mousse cakes and mirror glazes, I can follow a recipe even with small instructions given. Thus I just purchased her ebook. :)

Thank you! ❤️ My only struggle is the lack of space in my freezer - what to do with leftover glaze. Maybe its a bit sweet too. I have no problems with the glaze by itself ^^ love it actually

Yes.... You definitely need space in the freezer to be cost efficient when preparing these entremets. I don't think her beginner class is worth the price, it is just my opinion after taking it. However, it is true that there are some small tips that are a game changer... But still too pricy for me 🧐🥴